domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

DVD - Juniors Wells - Live at Nightstage


DVD - JUNIORS WELLS
LIVE AT NIGHTSTAGE,Cambridge MA
June 15,1986
With Special Guest
BUDDY GUY



This legendary Nightstage performance by Junior Wells, joined by special guest Buddy Guy, is now available for the very first time! This previously unreleased deluxe edition features superb live performances. It's an unforgettable evening of electric Delta blues! Also featuring a previously unreleased 1989 performance from The Channel in Boston as well as an extended backstage interview with Buddy Guy and Junior Wells, where these blues legends colorfully detail their legendary partnership. Also included is a full color booklet complete with an essay and never-before-published photos.
Blues legend Junior Wells is joined by Buddy Guy for this live recording, which was filmed at Nightstage. Among the songs are covers such as "I Got My Mojo Workin'" (originally by Muddy Waters) and "Super Bad" (originally by James Brown).


Tracks
1-Look Over Yonders Wall
2-Crazy About You
3-I Just Want To Make Love To You
4-Everything’s Gonna Be Alright
5-Tribute To Muddy Waters
6-Trouble No More
7-Juke
8-My Younger Days
9-Got My Mojo Workin’
10-Super Bad
11-I Got You (I Feel Good)
12-Little By Little





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario