viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

CD - Big Sam - Beale Street's Ambassador Of The Blues (Vinyl)


BIG SAM
BEALE STREET'S AMBASSADOR OF THE BLUES

(VINYL)

A bit of the old piano boogie woogie from Big Sam, originaly released on his own label "Big Sam"records in 1978. This is the French pressing on Crypto with French liner notes. Couldn't find anything on the net about him worth while posting and I can't read French. So it's up to you to post some info in the comments if you can. All tracks are his own compositions.

Big Sam -
Vocal And Piano
Fred Saunder - Guitar
Evelyn Young - Saxophone
Jeff Greyer -
Drums


Tracks

1-South America
2-I've Got The Blues
3-This Is My World
4-There's a Reason
5-Stop The Boogie
6-I'm Paying For My Ownmistakes

7-I Tired Hard
8-I Feel In Love With This Woman
9-Play The Blues Again,Sam
10-I Love No One But You








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario