martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

John Primer - Blue Steel,A Trtibute to Elmore James

JOHN PRIMER
Blue Steel
A Tribute to Elmore James


Primer is a Chicago electric blues master, and this album is a fitting tribute to Elmore James, the great American blues slide guitarist. Primer, on this album has brought the older blues styles to a wider, and hopefully younger audience.. This is authentic traditional Chicago blues, played by a master of the blues guitar. This guy needs more exposure, as we have to keep this music alive. You should buy Primer's 1992 album, Stuff You Got To Watch , and also check out Elmore James' back catalogue.



John Primer - Guitar,Vocals
Magic Slim - Guitar
Stanley Banks - Keyboards
Johnny B. Gayden, Nick Holt - Bass
James Harrinton, Earl Howell - Drums
Real Deal Delta Blues Band



Tracks
1 - Shake Yo Moneymaker
2 - It Hurts Me Too
3 - Sunnyland Train
4 - Too Much
5 - I'm in Love
6 - Can't Stop Lovin
7 - Since My Baby Left This Town
8 - I'm a Blues Man
9 - I'm Worried
10 - 1839
11 - Fine Little Mama
12 - I Held My Baby
13 - I Had a Dream Last Night
14 - Stranger Blues









http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VG2JP9O0


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario