viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

Johnny Winter - A Rock n' Roll Collection


JOHNNY WINTER
A Rock n' Roll,Collection


A two-CD survey of Winter's recordings for Columbia between 1969 and 1979, the era of his greatest commercial success. This collects many of his most popular tracks, though it doesn't do much to argue a case for artistic diversity. Includes two otherwise unavailable songs: an alternate take of "30 Days," and a previously unreleased 1973 cover of Robert Johnson's "Come on in My Kitchen."


Disc 1
1 Johnny B. Goode [Live]
2 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl [Live]
3 I'll Drown in My Tears
4 When You Got a Good Friend
5 Be Careful With a Fool
6 Miss Ann
7 Hustled Down in Texas
8 Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo
9 Rock Me Baby
10 Rock & Roll
11 Sitting in the Jail House
12 Baby Whatcha Want Me to Do [Live]


Disc 2
1 Bony Moronie [Live]
2 It's All over Now [Live]
3 TV Mama
4 Drinkin' Blues
5 Walkin' Thru the Park
6 I'm Not Sure
7 Guess I'll Go Away
8 Thirty Days [Alternate Version][#]
9 Come on in My Kitchen [#]
10 Highway 61 Revisited [Live
]






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario