sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

DVD - B.B.King -The Jazz Channel

DVD - B.B.KING
The Jazz Channel

The reigning king of the blues, B.B. King, rules supreme on BET on Jazz: The Jazz Channel. The legendary blues guitarist and his beloved "Lucille," let the good times roll in a live concert recorded at Black Entertainment Television Studio II in Washington, DC. This electrifying Jazz Central performance features the trademark guitar and vocal styles that have made B.B. King one of the most influential blues musicians of the 20th century. Songs: Two I Shoot Blues, Let the Good Times Roll, I'll Survive, Bad Case of Love, Peace of Mind, Caldonia, Blues Boys Tune, Early in the Morning, Just Like a Woman, I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town, The Thrill is Gone, I Know, Don't Go No Further (You Need Meat), Please Accept My Love, Making Love is Good for You.


Tracks
(Introduction) + Two I Shoot Blues
Let The Good Times Roll
I'll Survive
Bad Case Of Love
Peace Of Mind
Caldonia
Blues Boys Tune
Early In The Morning
Just Like A Woman
I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
The Thrill Is Gone
I Know
Don't Go No Further (You Need Meat)
Please Accept My Love
Making Love Is Good For You






http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ5II6UV

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario