domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

Rich Harper - Live In Scandinavia (2010)

RICH HARPER
Live In Scandinavia

An international promoter recalls how he came across the band in the Los Angeles area a few years ago: “While walking past a local club at 4 o’clock on a Saturday afternoon, I heard the faint sounds of a band playing, and my curiosity dragged me in. Onstage were three guys playing great music I did not recognize. I sat down, ordered a beer and wondered why there was nobody there. Half an hour later people started coming in, and by 5:30 the place was packed. The music got louder, and Rich Harper, with his tremendous musical creativity and playfulness held a tight grip on the crowd as it got wilder, and it was an amazing experience – like nothing I had ever witnessed before. It turned out to be a 3-7 pm Saturday gig, except the audience demanded an extra half set. I said to myself that music lovers around the world deserve to experiencial


Tracks
1. No More
2. MST
3. Look Out My Window
4. As She Moved In (My Guitar Moved Out)
5. Workin' On Me
6. Bound To Pay
7. Let's See Where This Love's Gonna Go
8. Blue Eyed Blues
9. MST (Bonus Track)
10. Bound To Pay (Bonus Track)
11. In My System (Bonus Track)
12. Look Out My Window (Bonus Track)









http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MW9H3ZXN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario