jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets - Talk To You By Hand

ANSON FUNDERBUGH & THE ROCKETS
Talk To you By Hand

Seeing as this 1981 album was the debut record from "The Master of the Stratocaster," Anson Funderburgh, it ranks as something of a modern blues landmark, the first chance for us mere mortals to sink our teeth into Ansons spicy gumbo of Texas jump blues and Delta blues! And thats some tasty stuff, friends; includes Tore Up; Come On; Talk to You by Hand; I Found a New Love; How Long?; That Will Never Do; Nobody but You; This Should Go On Forever; Walking Dr. Bill; All My Love in Vain; I Was Fooled, and Red Hot Mama.


Anson Funderburgh - Guitar
Darrell Nulisch - Vocals,Harmonica
Jerry Smith - Tenor saxophone
Johnny Reno - Baritone saxophone
Doug Rynack - Piano
Jack Newhouse - Bass
Freddie "Pharaoh" Walden - Drums


Tracks
1-Tore Up
2-Come
3-Talk To You By Hand
3-I Found A New Love
5-How Long
6-That Will Never Do
7-Nobody But You
8-This Should Go On Forever
9-Walking Dr_ Bill
10-All My Love In Vain
11-I Was Fooled
12-Red Hot Mama








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario