miércoles, 13 de julio de 2011

CD - Big Mike Griffin - Harley In The Rain


BIG MIKE GRIFFIN
HARLEY IN THE RAIN




"This is a recording that I have always wanted to make because there's something about music and bikes that seems to fit together like a balanced Shovelhead motor. The analogies are real close~the scooter propels us physically and the music spiritually. So, it's a match made in heaven (or hell depending on how you look at it).I would like to thank my brother Ahab for making this CD possible and for believing enough in a good time to start CHROME LINK RECORDS and letting Harley In The Rain be it's first release. I would like to thank my road band, Steve Vines, Johnny Bird, and Jim "Fish" Michie for playing their asses off. You cats are the best! I also want to thank our fans. Without you were are NOTHING! A special thanks goes out to all our loved ones too numerous to mention. Finally, I would like to dedicate this album to the memory of my father Ray "Blue Dog" Griffin, my first guitar teacher. Well enough of the dedications... LETS PARTY!!!!"



Mike Griffin - Guitar Lead Vocals
Steve Vines - Bass Guitar
Johnny Bird - Drums
Jim Michie - Keyboards


Tracks

1 - Harley In The Rain
2 - Figure Of Speech
3 - Self Defense
4 - Willin'
5 - Shovel Head
6 - Harley Blues
7 - You'll Know
8 - Ain't Superstitious
9 - Get Outta My Live
10 - Old Maid








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario