lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Rich Harper Blues Band - Bottled Up Blues


RICH HARPER BLUES BAND
Bottled Up Blues




"The Rich Harper Band are not only a polished band who plays the blues the way they should be played, they write great songs too! They do killer covers of "Mean Old World", and "All I Got Belongs To You", that would make those old school bluesman smile in their graves. Rich Harper has a great voice for singing blues ballads like "How Much I Want You" and "All I Got". On top of that he plays a great slide guitar. My favorite on here is "Life", where Harper sings along with his guitar notes. I love this one! So lets do the math. Good slide guitar, good singing, great songwriting, and a great backing band = A Winner!"


Tracks
1 - Workin’ On Me
2 - Mean Old World
3 - How Much I Want You
4 - Wrong Man
5 - As She Moved In (My Guitar Moved Out)
6 - All I Got Belongs To You
7 - Blue Eyed Blues
8 - Bound To Pay
9 - Life
10 - Barrelhouse Stomp
11 - Train Song



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario