viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

CD - B.B & The Blue Shacks - Unique Taste


CD - B.B & THE BLUE SHACKS
UNIQUE TASTE



B.B. & The Blues Shacks are breaking new ground. Unique Taste presents their new approach to the music, their unique blend of soul and blues, deep and emotional, easy and grooving at the same time with music that touches your heart. Vocalist Michael Arlt


Band
Andreas Arlt - Guitar,Vocals
Dennis Koeckstadt - Piano
Henning Hauerken - Bass
Frank Peter - Background,Vocals

Tracks
1-Keep My Promises
2-Fool I Am
3-Unique Taste
4-I Understand
5-Three Handed Woman
6-Fool When You're Cool
7-Not the One for Me
8-Little Pins
9-Anything But You
10-Like a Woman That Just Bought Shoes
11-Cut It!
12-Step Back a Little
13-Tears About to Fall
14-So Glad I'm on Your Mind
15-Too Fast Living
16-Do My Will
17-When the Night Comes Down





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario