domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

DVD - A Tribute to MUDDY WATERS - Most Famous Hits


DVD - A TRIBUTE TO MUDDY WATERS
MOST FAMOUS HITS
Recorded Live at the Opera House
at Kennedy Center Washington,DC
October 10,1997


With
BO DIDDLEY
JOHN HYATT
KOKO TAYLOR
PETER WOLFE
And others........


Tracks
1-I'm Ready - Koko Taylor
2-(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man - Big Bill Morganfield
3-I Can't Be Satisfied - Keb Mo
4-Two Trains Running - Keb Mo
5-I'm A Man - Bo Diddley
6-Just To Be With You - Phoebe Snow
7-Big Legged Woman - John Hyatt
8-Gypsy Woman - Matt Shannon
9-Make A Woman Feel Satisfied - Buddy Guy
10-Mean Black Spider - Robert Lockwood Jr.
11-Forty Days and Forty Nights - Nick Gravenites
12-Rollin' And Tumblin' - Peter Wolfe
13-Long Distance Call - Koko Taylor
14-Someday Baby (Trouble No More) - Gregg Allman
15-Mojo (Get My Mojo Working) - Big Bill Morganfield





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario